Avenir Next Rounded Std шрифт
Информация о файле шрифта:
- Версия:Version 1.00
- Торговая марка:Avenir is a trademark of Linotype GmbH registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office and may be registered in certain other jurisdictions.
- Компания:Linotype GmbH
- Дизайнер:Adrian Frutiger, Akira Kobayashi
- Короткое описание:Adrian Frutiger designed Avenir in 1988, after years of having an interest in sans serif typefaces. In an interview with Linotype, he said he felt an obligation to design a linear sans in the tradition of Erbar and Futura, but to also make use of the experience and stylistic developments of the twentieth century. The word Avenir means 'future' in French and hints that the typeface owes some of its interpretation to Futura. But unlike Futura, Avenir is not purely geometric; it has vertical strokes that are thicker than the horizontals, an "o" that is not a perfect circle, and shortened ascenders. These nuances aid in legibility and give Avenir a harmonious and sensible appearance for both texts and headlines. In 2004 Adrian Frutiger and the type director of Linotype GmbH Akira Kobayashi reworked the Avenir and created the Avenir Next for the Platinum Collection. It includes new small caps, newly designed true italics, and a complete new range of condensed weights. Avenir Next is a versatile sans serif family, ready for large and complex projects from books to signage to advertising.
- Лицензия:NOTIFICATION OF LICENSE AGREEMENT You have obtained this font software either directly from Linotype GmbH or together with software distributed by one of Linotype's licensees. This font software is a valuable asset of Linotype GmbH. Unless you have entered into a specific license agreement granting you additional rights, your use of this font software is limited to your workstation for your own use. You may not copy or distribute this font software. If you have any questions regarding your license terms, please review the license agreement you received with the software. General license terms and usage rights can be viewed at www.linotype.com/license. Generelle Lizenzbedingungen und Nutzungsrechte finden Sie unter www.linotype.com/license. Pour plus d'informations concernant le contrat d'utilisation du logiciel de polices, veuillez consulter notre site web www.linotype.com/license. Linotype GmbH can be contacted at: Tel.: +49(0)6172 484-418
- License URL:http://www.linotype.com/license